Morning. So today's song is Human by Christina Perri.
I'm torn you guys. So another member of my family has been asking (a lot) to check out my blog and I manage to avoid giving the URL out pretty much every time, but I got called out on it last week. Now, friends have seen this thing, my sister has too but she doesn't care for it, and my aunt now can see it but I've never made comments about her on this. The other family member? Definitely not the case. I've always kind of treated this blog as a public diary, because I don't really care about strangers knowing my thoughts, and it honestly helped me to write it out and rant my life rather than engage verbally with people and end up in worse situations. But I feel guilty now. I feel like if I let my family see this, I should be going back through all the posts and revising them to tone it down. The thing is though, while my writing has been passive aggressive and immature and dramatic as hell, it was also kind of justified. And that would be 1600 posts I had to redo. It just feels like that would be a lie. I'm not sure what to do, so if anyone has advice I would be grateful.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment