Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Year 5, Day 144

Morning. So today's song is May I by Trading Yesterday.


Trading Yesterday is actually no more. Now they're known as The Age of Information, but for now I'm sticking with the old name because that is what they were going by when this song was released. Their a rock band from Arkansas who have been active since 2003. David Hodges started out with Evanescence, playing keyboard on their debut album, but then left so her could start this. He teamed up with Mark Colbert to form the group and started making music in the apartment. There was a CD release party in 2004 for their demo, which sold out in months, earning the attention of a label who signed them. That didn't work out though which messed up their debut album release. They switched names in 2007 and released a new demo then. I can't find much done since, but their considered still active so I guess we'll see.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment