Hi. So today's song is Billionaire by Travie McCoy featuring Bruno Mars.
This song is not really country so it's leading the way out of our country stint. It still has the chill vibe that country songs do so I thought it was right. So Travie McCoy is the singer in Gym Class Heroes, who I've featured before. They took a hiatus from music so he focused on his solo career and released a debut album in 2010. This came out the same year and was obviously a hit. He's done some touring and features on other songs since. Bruno Mars is from Hawaii and is actually named Peter Hernandez. He changed to a stage name because the music executives tried to pigeonhole him as a Latin artist. He spent a lot of time writing songs for other people before he got popular, but since then he's been everywhere. I'm sure you guys all know him so I'm sure you'll enjoy this.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment