Friday, May 30, 2014

Year 3, Day 36

Hello. So today's song is Powerful by Christy Angeletti.


I swear I've heard this song in a movie somewhere, but I can't for the life of me figure out which one it could be. I might just be insane since it seems to not be very well known, but it sounds so familiar. I'm probably just insane and have had it playing in my own head for awhile that I've now tricked myself into thinking I've known it forever. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened...This song came out in 2011 and since then Christy has released a bunch of CD's. Although still not as popular as she probably should be, she is an awesome musician. As I promised here is her Facebook, Twitter, and band page so you can check out more of her stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment