Hey. Today's song is Hey Na Na by Katie Herzig.
We're going to go a little weird today with this one, but like a good weird. This song so easily gets stuck in my head because it's so catchy. It makes me feel happy listening to it. And she is so strange! I love it! This is the best random music video I've seen because it's something that could easily happen with my friends and I. It's just them goofing around in a room with a bunch of stuff and a dog. Then they bring the balloons in... I secretly have always wanted to be in a room solely filled with balloons. I mean, I was wish 5000 of them but they had helium and therefore were all over the ceiling. I want to walk through them and bop them everywhere. If you're wondering why I was in a room with that many balloons it was a proposal, and it was magical...and really warm. Anyway you can check Katie out on Facebook, Twitter and her official site. You're welcome.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment