Friday, May 9, 2014

Year 3, Day 15

Hello. So today's song is I'm In A Hurry by Alabama.


So I'm hanging out with my sister today, and we have a soft spot for old country from our childhood so that's why this is today's song. It's also fitting because when at Sammy's there is so much stuff to do. They're leaving to go to Tim's Camp today for the work weekend (long time blog followers know I went last year) so I am cat and dragon sitting while they're gone. Which means I can help with the home improvement stuff I know how to do all weekend! There is a lot of reno's happening, which also fits this song haha. It's at least keeping me motivated. I'm sure most of you know this song, but if not give it a listen because Alabama is great.

 Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment