Hey. So today's song is Barefoot $ Free by Jerry Fish.
I don't even know how I came to find this, but it's awesome. Started in Dublin, Jerry Fish is apparently an alter ego for Gerard Whelan who is a musician and record producer. I've never thought about having an alter ego, but I wonder what mine would be... I assume an alter ego is meant to be the opposite of you, or the part of you that is hidden from the world. In which case my alter ego would probably be a very pissed off bad ass woman. Now all I need is a name. Back to Jerry Fish. You should get to know them so here is the website, Twitter and Facebook. Listen to this song and enjoy the weird awesomeness that it is, and if you have an idea about what my alter ego name could be, drop it in the comments!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment