Thursday, May 29, 2014

Year 3, Day 35

What's up. Today I give you I Wish by Cher Lloyd ft. T.I.


So you guys might remember Cher Lloyd from the last year I did when she blew up from the UK and became crazy famous where I am. Since then she's released a couple different songs and I honestly haven't liked most of them. I mean, yes it helps to be in the right mood, but I decided I needed to invest my time to find one more that I like. This one I do like, despite it being about ridiculous beauty standards. I'm not going to go into the whole "love yourself for you" rant because honestly I would just be a hypocrite and I'm sure you hear it enough already. So just check out the song and tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment