Saturday, May 24, 2014

Year 3, Day 30

Yo. Today's song is Going To Hell by The Pretty Reckless.


So you know how yesterday I said that it went surprisingly okay with my dad? I retract that statement. Today was the worst day of my life. From telling me I'm untrustworthy and can't be left alone in the house, to checking to make sure I didn't steal anything my nerves were fried. As I was packing up my stuff my dad decided to tell me about all the things he was going to do that were his way of getting back at me. I got out of there as fast as I could. After what happened it's safe to say that I'm going to be cutting him out of my life completely and as quickly as possible. Certain people are cancers in your life and sometimes the best thing for you to do is separate yourself from that in order to live your own life. This song is the only true rocker song I have and it's kind of what I need today. What's super weird is this girl played Cindy Lou Who in the Grinch. That's quite the difference a few years has done. She's actually the same age as me which is weird. She seems to be doing so much better than she should be at 21. Anyway check out the band on Facebook and at the website.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment