Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Year 3, Day 27

Morning! Today's song is Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield.


This song is kind of appropriate for today. See, I'm moving and it is hell. I just keep thinking to myself that I need to power through it, so I keep listening to this song while I'm doing stuff. It's like a little pep talk. It's so weird that this is considered old now. It came out in 2001! I feel so old now...Where were you guys in 2001? I was in elementary school, and that same year we got to do murals on the gym bricks. Each family had one and we could do whatever we wanted. Since we're the Fisher's, we did an ocean theme and each family member was a different kind of fish. Not to brag or anything, but ours was the coolest one! I'll have to try and find you a picture. They painted over those now...I guess after thirteen years no one really knows who you are anymore so you have to. It's incredible how things change in that amount of time. I am a completely different person than back then. I think it's for the better even though I am a lot more cynical. Do you guys think you're better off than you were? Let me know.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment