Sunday, May 11, 2014

Year 3, Day 17

Sup! So today's song is Blue Sky by He & She.


This song has kind of become internet famous through the sharing of the video above. A little disclaimer. He & She id the band, not to be confused with She & Him with Zooey Deschanel. To avoid checking out the wrong band, I found the correct bands Facebook and YouTube Channel. It's a perfect song for the compilation of animals that I've linked, and is just generally a feel good tune. I frequently find myself singing it when I'm wandering around the house doing stuff, because it is catchy, but the catchiness is subtle. It's not so in your face as radio hits where you want to smash an ice pick into your memory to make it stop playing on a loop in your head. This song instead just kind of lays in wait until you've nothing else and pops up to make you smile. This neat little song is perfect for Mother's Day so enjoy it, and maybe even share it with your mom. She might like it too.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment