Hello. So today I give you All These Things That I've Done by The Killers.
These guys have a lot of well known songs. I would count this as one since I've know it forever despite never actively trying to listen to The Killers. And yet, I didn't even know the title until today. It's like classical music in the way where you know you've heard it before, but if anyone asks you what it is, you couldn't describe it. This happens to me frequently so I usually end up singing at people in hopes I don't botch it too badly and they recognize what I'm doing. My sister and I are good at this game, but most other people just stare at me like I've had a mental break. Has this ever happened to you guys or is that just me? Anyway, check out the song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment