What's up. So today's song is Another Night by Amasic.
This song is kind of appropriate for what I just did. I literally just went upstairs and told my dad that I'm moving out and in with a different family member until I can branch out on my own. What you guys don't know is my dad is a scary person. He seemed to take it alright, but I could read the judgement on his face. He told me the reasons I gave him were lies and I probably had something about him that was why I am leaving and I was too scared to say it. I denied that so now as I write this he is anger cleaning upstairs (he's OCD.) I say this song is appropriate because moving is like closing the final chapter of my life at SAIT. Doing school, pulling all nighters, goofing around with my friends, going out drinking with them...it seems to last so long, but as of tomorrow it will be over. All I have left is tonight which if you listen to the lyrics...yeah. These guys are a great band and I hope you check out more of their stuff so here is their Facebook, Twitter and a link to buy the CD. Enjoy!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment