Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Year 3, Day 33

Morning! So today's song is I Like It Like That by Hot Chelle Rae.


Sammy surprised me. I for sure thought she would hate this song, but she actually kind of loved it. You see, normally anything I like she doesn't. We are very much Ying and Yang a lot of the time. It might be a sister thing, because I see it, but other people will disagree with me and say we're so similar. Despite me knowing that she shuts down most of the things I show her, I continue to do it because sometimes you get gems like this that make us both happy. I love how the video is just the band goofing around on tour and hanging out. Instead of trying to play up a facade in a music video they just filmed their lives and put it together. I can say from experience this is something normal people do too, they just don't show the whole world their compilations. I applaud these guys for being themselves and making a sick song. Check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment