Finally there is a day that feels like summer in Calgary. I can't believe it snowed last week and we still might get more! Ugh. At least today I can wear shorts, sunglasses and have my sunroof open. In honor of what might be my only day of summer, here is a mashup from last year of some songs. It's the perfect thing to listen to today and the DJ that put it together did a fantastic job. It all flows beautifully and I don't even mind the little bit of Justin Bieber in it. So all of the songs used are: Krewella - Alive, Avicii - I could be the one, Ludacris - Rest of my life, Will.i.am ft Justin Bieber - thatpower, Avril Lavigne - Here's to never growing up, Pitbull - Don't stop the party, Icona Pop - Love it, One Republic - I lose myself. Just in case there's one that pops out at you that you don't know. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment