Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Year 3, Day 13

Morning! So today's song is Last Chance by Fighting For Ithaca.


Great song, bad idea. I guarantee you that if you take a toy gun and paint it so it looks like a real gun, police will shoot you on sight. You are asking to die. Also, why hold this radio station hostage so you can be on the air. If you notice, the DJ was already playing one of your songs. There was no need for criminal activity! I poke fun because it is ridiculous, and they meant for it to be. One thing that really bothers me is how they stop the song to add in stuff for the video. I really miss the time when a music video had just the song playing, not some elaborate story with scripted roles. I probably am not the only one who feels that way. Let me know in the comments where you stand.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment