Sunday, May 4, 2014

Year 3, Day 10

Hello. So today I give you Let's Fall In Love by Mother Mother.


Another thing that I forgot to tell you guys about is that my uncle got married. It was probably the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to, because it was really small, secluded and all about them. She brought her parents and siblings and her brought all of us to a little lodge in Canmore to stay for the weekend. We had never met her family before, so throwing us all together could have gone horribly, but it didn't. We all laughed and played games, shared stories and enjoyed the wedding on the winter equinox. This is a picture of the whole family. If you have a family about as big as this (because that's about how much room there is) then you should consider booking the Bear and Bison Inn in Canmore. It's amazing.


Photos were done by Peak Photography. I linked their Facebook

So back to the music now. I love Mother Mother. Sydney was the one who showed them to me, but they feel more my style than hers, especially this song. Not that that really matters, but whatever. It just sounds so cool. My friends are constantly showing my music that they think I wouldn't like. Usually they're wrong haha. That just shows how much my music tastes have changed during this blog, and how much of a good thing that is. So check this song out, maybe you'll find you like it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment