Thursday, May 22, 2014

Year 3, Day 28

Hey, so today's song is Chloe by Emblem 3.


This is a band that Carmen droned on and on about for awhile so I finally looked into them. They're pretty damn good and kind of remind me of a very pop heavy Down With Webster. I don't know why, but they do. And obviously as most of you know I love Down With Webster so that is a compliment in my mind. I will feature them on here later on, but let's focus on these guys. So it's two brothers and a best friend who tried out for X Factor in 2012 with an original song. That's a pretty risky thing to do, but it worked in their favor because they sounded like rock stars....and now they kind of are. Here's the bands Facebook and website. Check them out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment