Hello. Today's song is Be Okay by Oh Honey.
Okay so I went for my interview today and it was pretty good. The girl I met with seemed cool and after talking for three minutes she said she liked me so chances are I'll be getting a second interview and (crossed fingers) a job! In preparation for my interview I had gone shopping and bought $500 dollars worth of professionalism! That may seem like a lot, but I haven't actually gone shopping in 3 years and I usually do one big buy and then nothing until everything I own is falling apart. I also chopped all of my hair off so now I look different, more grown up which is a good thing and am trying to get my life set. Hopefully it all works out.So this song relates my optimism right now. I have been so upbeat since leaving the office today and it's been a long time since the weight was off my shoulders so much. If I could describe the feeling to you, it would be this song. Just jammin out while driving in the sunlight knowing that everything will work out. It's the ultimate pick up song so I hope it makes your day great!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment