Sunday, September 14, 2014

Year 3, Day 143

Hey guys. So today's song is Candy by Robbie Williams.


I want to get back to the happier music, because it just helps the mood of the day. What's better than this? I've been reading nonstop the last couple of days because I had the time, and one of the books I was reading mentioned Robbie Williams. I knew it sounded familiar and so when I checked I found that I did indeed save a song of his to show you. It was meant to be, so who am I to argue. I have to admit that I found this song from Dance Download which is a children's TV show in England....what I find weird stuff scrolling YouTube at night okay? Because of that show though, I can't hear this song without wanting to do the dance moves, which are dangerous when I'm driving! It's probably good I'm not working at Wholesale anymore because I don't think I could handle the looks of people finding me in the warehouse doing those moves. It was bad enough when I was doing the kinect dances while taking inventory. Anyway I hope you enjoy it and maybe will want to awkwardly dance as well. I hope so, that way I'm not alone.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment