Saturday, September 20, 2014

Year 3, Day 149

Hiya. So today's song is Got Me Good by Ciara.


You guys know I love Teens React right? Well for those who don't know what that is it's a series on YouTube offered by TheFineBros which is just epic. I've seen basically every react video (teens, elders, kids, you-tubers, and cats) but they've started up a new thing that takes the cake. On a new REACT channel they're doing a Teen's React to gaming. Now I wouldn't classify myself as a gamer, because honestly I don't play enough and I suck at it when I do, but I love gaming. So much. It kind of came with my sister having video games that she would never play unless with her friends, so I would try them out. I also had a natural talent over her at head to head battle games, and I crushed her every time she did play. I get really into it. I actually had to stop playing Assassin's Creed because I shanking people in my sleep...it happens. Anyway, I couldn't sleep so I was surfing YouTube since there were no new TV shows to watch, and I found some of these gaming reactions. It was pure gold. One in particular that has me dying of laughter was the goat simulator. Sometimes the girls in the video piss me off because they are so.....ugh. They don't understand gaming. Like asking why play a game with no objective. Well, why play a game at all? It's not like it leads up to real life achievements so shut up and play. I shouldn't be mean, but come on! I attached the link to the game so you guys can check it out. Eric (in the grey) and Tom (in the blue) are basically me when I play anything... mostly Tom which is why I love it. I see their reactions and I'm like YEESS. I'm not alone, other people think like me too! So I hope you find it funny. Side note I should mention is that I do know how crazy I am that this makes me excited, and I have never questioned my life more than when I was giggling at people being goats in video games at four in the morning. So I am aware, but I don't think I care at all!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment