Morning! So today's song is Catch My Disease by Ben Lee.
I had never heard Ben Lee's music before, but he was mentioned in a book by one of my favorite authors a few years ago and that's how I discovered his stuff. I had put up a song by him in one of the previous blog years, and left it at that...but sometimes music comes back to you when you least expect. One night I had found a playlist that someone made of happy songs, and there was about thirty of them, but I had time. So I listened to the whole playlist. I had it playing in the background while I did other stuff, and suddenly I recognized the voice. Of course, it was Ben Lee. If I could only use one identifier for the music he creates, it would be happy. I always feel my heart lift a little bit when I listen to his stuff, and I hope it'll do the same for you today as well.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment