Morning! So today's song is Come With Me Now by KONGOS.
Have you guys ever just had a day where you stayed inside curled up in a blanket and tried finding new music? Probably in the winter right? I know it's only the first week of September, so I should not be starting in on my wintery shut in ways, but remember I live in Canada. And today is snowy. And wet. And cold. And overall just a blech day. Don't believe me? This is the difference 24 hours makes in my city. Funny enough it's good news for you guys since I've been collecting songs for about four hours now. This isn't one I found today, but I've been using it to put myself in a good mood so I actually do things around the house. These guys are all brothers and are from South Africa. I'd say that's pretty awesome. I love showcasing people from other places because music really is universal. I know I've mentioned it before, but there is a video that shows that everyone (even if not musically talented themselves) has the ability to understand music...but I'm starting to ramble. Anyway, hopefully this song has the same effect for you guys, and keeps you moving today.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment