Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Year 3, Day 146

Hey everybody. So today's song is Miserable Girl by Heigh River.


Okay chances are none of you will know this band. They are local where I am and I didn't even know about them until Steph mentioned the group while we were in school. I think her cousin might be in it? If I remember correctly that's what it was. We were doing a project that involved pricing out a party as if we would really have to throw it for our clients, so we used these guys as a model of budget. When we did that I saved this song so I would remember to show it to you when I started up my blog again, so here we go!  The band is made up of five dudes: Kyle Donauer, Jerrick Dela Rosa-Keys, Forrest Eaglespeaker, Josh Ramos,and Gerry Datahan. They've been gaining popularity here doing lots of live shows, indie battles and being featured in many different local media things. They also performed at the Stampede last year and you can find that on YouTube too. They're really high energy on stage which is awesome, you can tell they want to be there. I highly suggest looking up more of their stuff and if you really dig them, follow them on Twitter.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment