Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Year 3, Day 139

Hello. So today's song is We Share Our Mother's Health by The Knife (Shaken Up Version).


Well today is just shitty. I mean it, I am having the worst day I've had in awhile. The snow has set in full force and is trying to destroy the city, resulting in power being out all over my neighborhood and trees breaking to fall onto the road, cars and even people. But the trees are not the only things breaking today, so are my relationships. My sister and I are no longer speaking after getting into a huge spat over something insignificant like always. Except this fight isn't like the other ones we've had. After a few minutes of silence I started to try and apologize for my behavior. I started to explain why I was acting how I did. Key Word: started. I don't know if she was just over everything already, or my reasons weren't good enough, but Sammy set in on me in her typical attack dog fashion, going for the hits that cut me to the nerve.

"I buy you things. I fill your tank with gas." Yes, fine. I don't have a job right now meaning my money in nonexistent, but I have never asked (nor do I expect) her to buy me things. She filled my car with gas because she was using it when she was driving my car around which I GAVE TO HER when she broke hers. "I didn't break my car." Really? Well let's see, the car flat out died while you were driving it too fast over a large divot and has been in the shop for a week, but no. Clearly that was my fault since I was the passenger. "You're too picky as a new driver."   Yes I'm picky in my car because mine has had less fuck ups than yours and I want to keep it that way! P.s. don't refer to me as a new driver because I have been driving longer than you since I didn't have a boyfriend to play chauffeur. "You haven't been driving longer than Will!" OH OKAY. So I'm still considered a new driver because your boyfriend (who is five years older than me) has been driving longer. With that logic everyone is a new driver because there is always someone who has been driving longer!! "You tell everyone that you do all the work for me and that I'm stupid." No I don't. That is the assumption since you seem to not be able to do your homework without calling me to come over and sit there with you while you work on it, until eventually it becomes me writing it out nicely. I haven't said I do your work, but I've done a lot more than I should before so it's not an inaccurate assumption. And I don't think you're stupid, but sometimes you bite off more than you can hold in your mouth, let alone chew. RAUGH!!

The song for the day was supposed to be American Girl, which is a song we both like. Some sort of sick cosmic joke that just ignited the fury once more. I'm sorry for all this ranting, but in the real world, in real fights I don't get the chance to say my side because I'm so introverted compared to the other one screaming at me. The fight actually played out with her saying all those things to me before saying "go fuck yourself" and storming out like the self righteous ice queen she can be when angry. Suffice to say we aren't going to be talking for a long while, and I changed the song because that cosmic joke offended me. So now the song is something that fits my mood more, less happy and poppy and more primal noises. Enjoy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment