Thursday, September 18, 2014

Year 3, Day 147

Hi! Today I give you Sunshine by Matt Costa.


Well, hello France and Romania! You guys gave me a bit of a fright, I thought the high view count was Anna trying to catch up (she's like a year and a half behind) but no it was you guys! I'm glad. So I'd just like to say welcome to the blog, and I'm sorry in advance for the things I say or show that are odd. I honestly never expect anyone to be reading my blog, mostly because most people who know me have no idea it exists. Then I somehow manage to attract all you guys from different countries and I'm so flattered and humbled that you are looking. It makes me a little nervous too, but just that you may not like it. Music is my solace from reality and I like being able to share what I find. So on to this song. It just makes me happy and want to sway. It definitely fits my mood today so it's the perfect time to show it off. I love how the video is showing the progression of what's happening in the room as far as the art goes. It's always cool to see the stages it takes to become a masterpiece. That's why I find speed painting so cool because you watch this person just throwing colors and dabs together and it seems like there's no real rhyme or reason to how they're doing it then at the end everything falls into place. The first thought I always have when that happens is "whoa." This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. It's so cool, I wish I had talent like that. Well that's it for today. Enjoy the music and the art!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment