What's Up. So today's song is No Scrubs by TLC.
The last few days have consisted of me trying to finish the projects that I've had going for months and surprisingly I managed to do it. I've been taking all the pictures from the last seven years off of Facebook and printing them to put into photo albums so my whole life isn't online. It's something my teacher suggested doing, is filtering what you have on your online profile because employers are likely to Google you. Seeing a bunch of pictures of you drunk out of your ass is never good. That one doesn't really apply to me since I'm not a big drinker, but the point is a good one. Show the pictures of you volunteering and doing things you love (which are also appropriate) and it gives you a better image. Another thing I did for you guys is go through every single blog post on here and check that the links were working. That's almost 900 posts and took me a looong time so you better appreciate it. Anyway this is an older song that is still great, and people have been singing it all the time so I thought I would share it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment