Hi. So today's song is Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson.
I got some old school Kelly Clarkson for you today. This one is never the first one that comes to mind when I think of Kelly, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. It's so funny seeing the fashion changes depending on the years. For example 2003 (when this came out) long and skinny scarves were really in. I had a few myself. I kind of miss how normal the singers were dressed back then. Kelly is wearing something that I would (and probably did) legitimately where when I was in junior high/ high school. I would never wear a leotard to school nowadays, and yet that's what all stars seem to have now. I was definitely born and grew up in the last bit of time before the world went crazy and I'm so glad for it. Anyway I'm pretty tired so I don't have much else to say right now.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment