Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Year 3, Day 153

Hey. So today I give you Last Night by The Vamps.


The mini McFly's are back! I'm sorry, but I will never think of them as not under the wing of those British dorks. Although The Vamps have gotten pretty ridiculously famous as of late. I see their name everywhere. It's weird to think of these guys singing with R5 and Demi Lovato when I can remember them just chatting with Carrie in the bed and singing McFly songs. I'm glad though. You can tell this is what they really want to do with their lives and it's fabulous. I really enjoy that they just threw a big party and made that their video. It really goes with the song. I would like it better without the product placement, but that's inevitable nowadays. I really enjoy this band and I know it should be under my guilty pleasures list, but it's not. If anyone has a problem with it, I really don't care. So enjoy the song, I hope you do like it too and if you have a band or song for me to feature leave it in the comments.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment