Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Year 3, Day 152

Hello. So today's song is She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer.


I know everyone one is sick of boy bands that seem to roll out of the music factories being exactly the same, but these guys don't fall under that category in my opinion. We need to talk about this song and these guys. I have never wanted to endorse a newer band so much in my life after watching this video. I had found it when I was at home studying late, with Much playing videos on TV. I had been about to turn it out and go to bed when this song started. I legitimately stopped everything I was doing and sat on the corner of my couch watching this entire video in awe. The concept of everyone, no matter what they look like or how old they are, seeing the beauty in themselves makes me so unbelievably happy. It's an amazing video so watch it. These guys are from Sydney, Australia and got their start on (where else) YouTube. Originally it was the three front-men, but then the drummer joined them and a band was formed. They were pretty big on YouTube, but once One Direction lent some of their fame to these guys....things blew up. Personally I think these guys are better than One Direction, but props to those guys for helping out a great group. Anyway that's all for today, hope you enjoy!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment