Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Year 5, Day 354

Hi. Today I give you Lose Control by Hedley.


This is going to be the last song by them for awhile until I can stomach them again. I know pretty much everyone has a scandal of some kind and it's all he said she said, but there's has really rubbed me the wrong way. My mom is making it worse by completely writing off any wrong by them because she likes the band, but sometimes people just suck. I mean way back when I featured that one band (I will not name) and researching them I found out awful stuff and now I can't listen to them anymore. It sucks, but certain things I can't separate. I'm curious if you guys have the same thing. Did songs you like get ruined by something the artist did? Let me know.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment