Sunday, October 28, 2018

Year 5, Day 352

Hello. So today's song is Gives You Hell by The All American Rejects.


I was going to use this song for the music ask at one point, but I wasn't sure if I'd already showcased it so I went back to check. Apparently I haven't, which is kind of crazy so you get it now. These guys have been around since 1999 and is currently made up of Tyson Ritter, Nick Wheeler, Mike Kennerty, and Chris Gaylor. They actually owe their start in the industry to an intern who swiped their EP from a trashcan and got it the the owner of the label they worked at, which led to them getting signed. They fame found its peak around 2006 with Move Along, but honestly all of their songs are amazing, this was just when everyone figured that out. As of now they have four albums out that you can listen to, and while they aren't signed with a label anymore it was a personal choice they made rather than being dropped so I expect more music in the future.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment