Monday, October 29, 2018

Year 5, Day 353

What's Up. Today's song is Bad Enough For You by All Time Low.


I know there have been so many All Time Low songs this year, but they are really really good okay? And speaking of good music, I just got an outlet for my first foray into alternative rock back. I plugged in my old game consoles that have been stuffed in a closet for the past six years, and shock of all shocks, they both still work. So Sammy, Will and I have spent the night playing our old games. These include SSX3 and Need For Speed which have great soundtracks. They want to keep playing more which means the amount of video games we are in the middle of is huge now, but I love it. Not to mention my mom managed to find a copy of Lollipop Chainsaw so I an get back into the ridiculousness of the guilty pleasure. Point is I'm happy to have my first inspiration of expanding music back so I'm showing you a song from another band I love. Enjoy! And look up the soundtracks for those games if you want more today.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment