Hi. So today's song is Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by Pink.
Recently I've been watching play-throughs of Detroit: Become Human and it's pretty good. The robot thing has felt kind of overdone since the 2000's but the humor in it makes this game great. Plus the butterfly effect story line where your decisions legitimately matter to how it finishes is a great trend in video games that makes me happy. I'm too anxious on my own though so I watch other people do it. Even seeing others make choices spikes my anxiety haha. But yeah things like Hank being disgusted by the blood licking, the fuckingpassword part, and the drunken shower were perfect. It's a really well designed game and Bryan as Connor was amazing. If you're curious about the game check it out, and if you want to watch it all the way like I did watch Jack's version. I feel like most of his decisions are the ones I would make too so it feels right. Anyway that's all I got for you today. Listen to the song and check out the totally different vibe from the music game that I talked about.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment