Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Year 5, Day 334

Hello everyone. Today I give you Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship.


This group is out of the flames of Jefferson Starship. There was a huge lawsuit where no one from the original group (Jefferson Airplane) was allowed to use either word without express permission of everyone else, therefore Starship. This band has had a lot of member shuffling with a huge list of past members so I'm not going to list everyone. So the band was active from 1984 to 1991, and then 1992 until now... although from 1992 and on they've been known as Starship featuring Mickey Thomas. The year hiatus was actually because of their label who dropped the band in favor of the singer (Thomas) doing solo things, but then he revived the group, although with almost a completely new line up. I'm kind of okay with him taking them on again, because he's had to get his face reconstructed because of a fight with an old member. He's given a lot to do it so I say let him have it.

Okay, this is the 100th music ask, and the last one. And in honor of it being the end, we need a song that expresses how we felt being asked to answer these questions. My grandma picked Fun, Fun, Fun by The Beach Boys. My mom seemed the happiest doing these, saying Alive by Hedley. Then Sammy went with Shut Up by Simple Plan, and Will decided on Don't Stop Me Now by Queen. I can’t believe it’s over. I have the strange urge to channel my inner Porky the Pig with a That’s All Folks! Hope you enjoyed this mess.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment