Hey guys. So today's song is Perfect by Pink.
I think by now you all know Pink, but I've never done her background. So Pink is a stage name for Alecia Beth Moore active since 1995. The name came from a character from a Quentin Tarantino movie and was a mean nickname that she owned when she started performing in clubs at fourteen. She auditioned and was chosen for a girl group that disbanded before ever making music. After that she formed a different group with two other girls and called it Choice. They got signed and were together for a bit before the label guy made her go solo. Pink was officially signed in 1999 and released her debut single a year later. Her album became huge, leading to her winning Female New Artist of the Year and then she toured with NSYNC. The next year she teamed up and did Lady Marmalade, which gained her even more fame. With her second album she changed the sound, tired of being written off as a pop act. This shot her into international fame and won her tons of awards. Over the years she's released a lot of music, collaborated with all kinds of people and stepped her game up in basically every way. I am floored by how incredible she is so you should really check it all out. I could go on and on, but this is already getting long so I'll stop here, but seriously look into her music.
This criteria is for a song that’s healed you, which made everyone curse at me. Starting with the sad stuff is Sammy with You’ll Be Okay by A Great Big World, and then Will went angry with I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. Both of those I agree with and they also healed me too in different ways. My grandma chose You Light Up My Life by Debbie Boone, which I can’t take seriously thanks to Miss Congeniality, and my mom went with Shake It Off by Taylor Swift.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment