Morning! Today I give you Firework by Katy Perry.
I don't like Katy Perry as an artist, but I can admit she has some good songs, so the ones I like will eventually get posted on here, but only because I know that other people are involved with the production. So shout out to Ester Dean for co-writing and I do have one of her songs slotted to show eventually. I've mentioned it before that I love the videos Glamour Magazine has been putting out of artists watching fan covers, and I've posted links to some of my favorites when I feature those people. Today is no different because there is a Katy Perry one, but it's kind of rubs me the wrong way. I feel for the talented fans featured because her comments... it's like she's trying to be relatable, but doesn't actually care. That's just me though. Watch it and tell me what your take is.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment