Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Year 5, Day 341

Hi everyone. Today I give you Hung Up by Madonna.


I didn't really feel like writing today so since my mom was around I gave her the chance to write something. I'll hand it off now. Enjoy!! Madonna is the one who got girls to wear their bras on the outside to show the world. I don't know this song by her, but I do remember when she first came out as an artist. The world and music was a lot different than it is now. One thing I remember was getting my first five changer CD player portable ghetto blaster, which at the time was a huge item to own. So I inserted the five CD's including one that had her song Vogue on it. As everyone knows from listening to this song, there is the title word Vogue said and then a dramatic pause, well that one word said loudly when there is no other noise is enough to send me jumping two feet into the air. Something I won't forget as no other song has ever done that to me before. But kudos to her for still being in the business and making music with all the wonderful woman that have become entertainers in this world now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment