Hi. Today I give you The Gambler by Kenny Rogers.
Like I said I've been watching Supernatural. A lot of it. I heard that they're bringing Bobby back and he was really the only good thing about it. When I first starting watching Supernatural, Sam was my favorite. After a few seasons though they made him so absolutely ridiculous that I lost my love for him, so I started focusing on the humor of Dean, which is never in short supply. Later they brought in Bobby Singer and I can't tell you how much I like Bobby. He is my favorite character ever. Seriously what an awesome guy! Then came Castiel and I love him too. Unfortunately I had left the Supernatural fan base because Sam was being dumb, Cas went full dark side crazy and they killed Bobby. I was done with the series, but since they are bringing him back I decided to start watching again and have re watched up to the end of season six. I started season one a week ago.... Yes it's insane, but I needed the distraction. Anyway this song was played in an episode and I found myself singing all the words even though I was unaware I knew them. Clearly I heard it a lot in my childhood, so I was curious if you had too. Check it out.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment