Hi. So today's song is Trying To be Cool by Phoenix.
Technically the week is over, but here is another international band anyway. These guys are from France. I wanted to talk to you a bit about the music video. It's directed by CANADA, which if I'm correct is a director collective from Barcelona, Spain....Interesting in itself, but what I thought was really cool is that this is part of the Creators Project. This project is about featuring innovators around the world who are pushing the boundaries of creative expression. You can see more on their website here. A little bit about this video that is mentioned on that site talks about the filming and I just want to share that with you. "The video, filmed entirely in live in full takes of the song, sees two
film crews tackling the impressive task of continuously swapping shots
every 25 seconds." Awesome, right? Check it out because it's worth your time.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment