Hello. So today's song is Euphoria, Take My Hand by Glasvegas.
These guys are a Scottish rock band. I think that's pretty awesome because I don't think I've featured on before. I've never heard of this band before now, but apparently they're not only known, they are also part of a sound comparative debate with two other bands. Now there have always been comparisons between bands, and there will always continue to be. It's how we explain the sound to other people and determine genres. For example I can think of too many times I witnessed and was apart of arguments between which boy band was better in the N*SYNC vs. Backstreet Boys days. This band in particular is being pitted against Coldplay and Muse. I don't really understand this because to me these three bands are completely different. Whatever. I'll leave the debate up to you, but I figured if I didn't know Glasvegas maybe you didn't either. So check them out.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment