Hello. So today's song is I Need Your Love by Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding.
Many people are confused why this has only Ellie singing, yet it's Calvin's song. Well guys, if you didn't know already Calvin Harris is a DJ among other things and makes the music for this. He just has her singing it. I was kind of surprised to find out that his name isn't Calvin Harris. It isn't even close to that actually. I understand that some people change their name a bit to make it easier for fans but...I don't see why Adam Wiles would have that problem. I guess maybe he just wanted a stage name? Whatever, he makes good beats regardless of what he calls himself. If you've followed my blog for its entirety, you'll know that I like Ellie Goulding. I was even a fan before she got hugely popular because I found her Elton John cover. That isn't important though since music is meant to be shared and viewed with everyone, but I like to remember how I find things and people. I'm curious about you guys. Have you ever found a band or musician before they went mainstream? Let me know.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment