Saturday, July 13, 2013

Year 2, Day 347

Morning! So today's song is Wait For You by Elliot Yamin.


I had completely forgotten about this song! Oh I'm so glad I found it again. I've always loved it. This song is a beautiful example of what a ballad is, and usually what a ballad is about. More often than not ballads are about lost love, or love in general. I wasn't aware of this, but Elliot was on American Idol. I guess it makes sense, he does have an incredible voice. American Idol is kind of dead and buried now. I'm glad we got a few artists out of it before the explosion of reality shows made it too generic. You guys might have heard this song before, but even if you have I think you should listen to it again. I appreciate it a lot more now that I'm older. Check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment