Hello. So today's song is Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope.
I've mentioned before that one of my favorite bands is Hey Monday, and that they broke up. Cassadee then went of The Voice and won, and now she's doing country music. Now I like her, I like how she sounds, but I definitely prefer her rock music from the Hey Monday days more than her new country stuff. Still this song relates to my feelings today because I've been having crying fits today sue to some aggravating people. It's not boy trouble, but it still is enough that I've retreated to my bedroom for the remainder of the day. The last couple years I've tried not to be introverted and be more social, but days like the one I had today make me wonder why I'm even trying. So this is the song for today, because nothing is better for girls when they cry than angry women country music. Truth.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment