Friday, July 26, 2013

Year 2, Day 360

Hi. Today's song is Runaway by Ambition.

Content copyright 2011. O.A.G. Management. All rights reserved.

Sorry I'm so late today guys. Strangely this is the first time I've been on my computer today. So I found this song because of an ad. I've been watching Supernatural on my computer and every time you click anything, an ad will pop up. Most of them I close before they can load, but this one I didn't get to before it started playing. Then I just didn't close it because I liked the song. I like how simple they made this video. The fact that their is only a few musicians and some dancers on a stage for the whole video makes the song stand on its own. I genuinely enjoy this one, so I thought I'd share it. Check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment