Monday, July 15, 2013

Year 2, Day 349

Hi. So today's song is Noah by Amber.


This has the usual indie band sound, and that is popular at the moment. It's a lot like Imagine Dragons who hit the big time. As for the band, "Amber came together at university in Nottingham where they began working on evolving their sound at the end of 2012. A cover of Imogen Heap's 'Hide and Seek' was put online to keep the band's building fan base happy whilst they were putting together what is now their debut EP, 'Noah'." Obviously this dong is from the EP, since they are bother titles Noah. I was trying to find more information about them for you, but there are apparently a few bands with the same name. These guys for sure though are the 'Amber' from the UK. For more information I think we're just going to have to wait and see what these guys do. I believe it's worth it though, so give them a listen.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment