Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Year 2, Day 350

Hello. Today I give you Running Back To You by For The Foxes.


Warped Tour is a touring music festival held in venues such as parking lots or fields and stages are build for the entertainment. Vans has sponsored the tour every year since 1995 so it's pretty much always called Vans Warped Tour. It started out as punk rock showcase, but its gotten more diverse in recent years. I mention this because For The Foxes are going to be at this years tour. Warped is pretty much the best way to find new awesome music. I've never been, but my sister went the year it was held in my city. Anyone I've talked to who has gone to Warped Tour has said the same thing. It's amazing and they would go again in a heart beat. For The Foxes is just one of the incredible bands that will be there so if you get the chance, go to this. Then proceed to tell me how awesome it is.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment