Hey Guys. So today's song is Summer Is Over by Jon McLaughlin ft. Sara Bareilles.
This is a really beautiful song. I know I show you guys a lot of Sara's music, but that's because I'm very fond of her. She is what's right with the music industry because she actually knows about music and can perform without all the little studio extras. This song is pleasant to listen to and they really mesh well together in the duet. I love that you can find like-minded people depending on what you're listening to. I was pleased to find people who listen to this also know who the Piano Guys are. This gives me a bit of hope in people today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that classical type music becomes 'cool' and we can get some of that musicality back in the mainstream. Anyway, check this song out and tell me what you think.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment