Hey Guys. So today's song is Can't Stay Away by IM5 and Bella Thorne.
It's a baby boy band! Oh, they are so adorable...I can't help but treat new boy bands as children because none will ever live up to the groups I had when I was younger. The backstreet boys and N*Sync dominated that market for so long that I can't consider them in the same field. So when One Direction came along, I just laughed. Now there's a lot more, including IM5. If I had to choose I prefer these guys to One Direction for a couple of reasons. 1)They all have clearly significant personality differences. They are harder to mix up. 2) At least one of the members plays an instrument and they are not shy to show that. 3) They have better dance moves. 4) Clearly the most diverse group ever. Equality! So those are easy to point out, but mostly I found and like them because of this. I can't tell you how crazy into this song I have been for the past couple weeks. It's so damn catchy! The fact that they are singing Disney lyrics to classic boy band tunes is incredible. It adds a whole other layer of awesome. So I suggest watching at least one of these music videos. Before I go I just want to point out that I didn't mention Bella until now because she is completely useless in this. I also will not do the usual boy band trap in picking my favorite because these guys are way too young for that to be okay.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment