![]() |
| CBS photo by John Paul Filo. ©2010 CBS BROADCASTING INC. |
I have heard this song so much. I know the words, I can sing along and rock out to it. Through my whole existence of listening to this, I never knew what it was called or who it was by. That's mostly because I used to not care at all who released the song. Now I do and I wanted to be sure I never forgot. Hence why this is today's song. I kind of love that this band is classified as 'psychedelic rock.' It just makes me smile. I also agree with the top comment a bit. I too grew up listening to MGMT, The White Stripes, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Ben Howard and other stuff like that (at least when I was in my dad's car) even though I didn't know it at the time. It's good music and regardless of whether you like it or not, these guys may have inspired one of your favorite artists to get into music, so I think it's important to at least listen to their music before saying it's shit. ...Yeah, that is my opinion. Anyway check out the song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment